We will make renting a retirement home an enjoyable and easy experience for you.
Our customers’ welfare is our number one priority; and your safety, security and wellbeing are the most important parts of our business.
We offer good quality retirement apartments at affordable market rates, without any hidden costs, services charges, or rent increases to surprise you.
You will receive a respectful and friendly welcome from our experienced team and clear, simple, and transparent communications always.
We provide you with information and support so you can make informed decisions and find a future home just right for you.
We will make maintenance and repairs easy. You will be able to report any issues online and our team of professional maintenance experts will respond quickly.
We aim to visit your home once and fix things the first time – this is not just good for customers – it is much kinder to the environment too.
We are constantly working to improve our standards to meet your housing aspirations.
We will listen to you. We aim to understand your unique situation and support you at every step, from your first enquiry to when you pick up the keys to your new home and throughout your tenancy.
We will guide you through all aspects of renting with My Future Living including the processes and costs to what life in a retirement community is really like.
We’re flexible. If you want to live in a certain location, tell us and we will try to make that happen. If an apartment is perfect except for some of the fixtures and fittings, tell us and we will see if we can make changes.
Our friendly, knowledgeable, and professional team will provide a reliable and responsive service. We pride ourselves on being a trustworthy provider of good quality, affordable retirement rentals to suit all budgets.
You can have confidence My Future Living will:
- Do what we say we will do, including complying with our Customer Charter and adhering to all professional Codes of Conduct and Codes of Practice
- Act in a responsible and professional manner at all times
- Be clear and transparent in all our dealings with you
- Make it easy to report maintenance issues or repairs and aim to resolve them quickly
- Do our best to resolve any complaints and concerns promptly
In return we ask that our customers:
- Always treat our staff, and tradespeople at the developments, with courtesy and respect
- Contact us straightaway if you have a problem or concern about your property or the rental process
- Comply with the rules and regulations as set out in your rental contract and the development you live in